Arrest warrants have been issued for alleged Tren de Aragua Immigration Gang Members He was cuts last week by custody in Chicago.
Pedro Colmenares, 33, A Illegal immigration to Venezuela According to an exclusive report by Fox News, when police had already filed weapons against him last week, he was suspected of participating in the shooting death of a 25-year-old Hispanic man last September.
He is also suspected of kidnapping and sexually assaulting his ex-girlfriend.
Chicago PD says deportation is coming, which is “not to assist”
Chicago Police There are possible reasons for the possibility of Colmenares being detained for murder of Hispanic man, but eventually, the Cook County State Attorney’s Office refused to apply for homicide, explaining that they “scrutinized the “case” and found insufficient evidence and “uncooperative witnesses.”
The Department of Homeland Security also tried to arrest him on weapons charges in October, but because of its sanctuary policy, Cook County refused to comply with the detainees and Colmenares were released.
According to the DHS, immigration agents hope Colmenares will enter the United States illegally in September 2022.

Cook County State Attorney Eileen O’Neill Burke made an appearance at the Chicago United League Club on January 30, 2025. (Brian Cassella/Chicago Tribune/Tribune News Service via Getty Images)
‘He’s Delivering’: Trump’s First Month Flips the Screenplay Radical Biden-Harris Border Policy
He ended up roaming freely in Chicago while filing a deportation ruling.
But Fox News can now confirm that an arrest warrant has been issued to Colmenares, despite the warrant for kidnapping and sexually assaulting his ex-girlfriend last October In Chicago.
Court documents show that Colmenares’ arrest warrant has been issued for two crimes: aggravated kidnapping and aggravated criminal sexual assault on firearms.

Last year, Ice placed detainees on Colmenares, but Cook County refused to comply. (Christopher Diltes/Bloomberg by Getty Image)
Click here to get the Fox News app
Comerares allegedly had taken the 27-year-old Hispanic woman into the car and told her “otherwise I’ll shoot you.”
Police say He took the woman to a separate location on the west side of Chicago against her will, and he allegedly “inflicted victims of assault and sexual assault” within a few days.
Colmenares was ordered to face the judge in person in Chicago on March 5. He was ordered to surrender weapons and stay away from victims of domestic abuse, but he was not assigned electronic surveillance, according to court documents.