Blog Post

Prmagazine > News > News > Meghan Markle, Serena Williams celebrate the Duchess of Sussex’s new show with Princess Lilibet in new video
Meghan Markle, Serena Williams celebrate the Duchess of Sussex’s new show with Princess Lilibet in new video

Meghan Markle, Serena Williams celebrate the Duchess of Sussex’s new show with Princess Lilibet in new video

Meghan Markle Her good friend Serena Williams has been a huge supporter of each other.

Saturday, Markle Social Media To get followers to have her three-year-old daughter Princess Lilibet and “Auntie” Williams Play Candy Land, which premiered on March 4, ahead of the release of the new show for the Duchess of Sussex’s new show, Meghan.

“When aunt comes to celebrate…and play! Love you @serenawilliams.”

“3 days before the party started. Everyone was invited to @netflix.”

Meghan Markle channel in new photos ahead of delayed Netflix Show launch

Meghan Markle, Serena Williams

Meghan Markle and her daughter Princess Lilibet have spent time with “Auntie” Serena Williams before the Duchess of Sussex’s new show “With Love, Meghan.” (Meghan Markle Instagram, Getty Images)

Last month, two days before the show’s original premiere, Markle delayed the release of her latest business, citing Palisades Fire and Eaton Fire in Southern California.

“At the request of the Duchess of Sussex and with the full support of Netflix, the release of the show – a heartfelt tribute to Southern California Beauty – from the previously announced January premiere date to March 4, which was caused by Netflix wildfires due to the ongoing disaster of the wild dogs in Los Angeles.

Like what you are reading? Click here for more entertainment news

“I thank my Netflix partners for supporting me in postponing the launch because we focus on the needs of people affected by wildfires in my hometown of California,” Markle said.

Meghan Markle laughed near the stove at home.

Meghan Markle released a trailer for her new Netflix series nearly 24 hours after returning to social media. (Netflix)

Experts say Delaying is a good move In Markle’s perspective.

“It was wrong to launch her new show as wildfires continue to rage,” Royal photographer Helena Chard told Fox News Digital Digital at the time. “I have to say it was the first one, and she had some thoughts on the release date of the series. She usually releases her work at the most inappropriate times, which frustrates and angers the public.”

Click here to register for entertainment newsletter

“It is understandable that the public has been constantly accusing her of being deaf. She wants the public to see her in a new light, a caring, helpful and kind person, thus changing their current perception of her.”

Duchess Meghan Markle in Sussex

Meghan Markle’s new show will premiere on March 4. (Kora Sulemon)

Brand expert Doug Eldridge told Fox News Digital, “Given the scope and scale of destruction in California, it’s time to focus on people in life that really matter.

Click here to get the Fox News app

“In the midst of the tragedy, Markle has a real shot in realizing one thing she always avoids her: relevance. She doesn’t need to play a role or practice scripts; she just needs to be real.”

Tracy Wright and Ashley Papa of Fox News Digital contributed to this post.

Source link

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

star360feedback