Blog Post

Prmagazine > News > News > Jay-Z accuser heard on tape admitting sexual assault accusations were false
Jay-Z accuser heard on tape admitting sexual assault accusations were false

Jay-Z accuser heard on tape admitting sexual assault accusations were false

Jay Chou’s plaintiff It was wrong to hear her previous sexual assault allegations of rappers on the tape.

Plaintiff Jane Doe previously said Jay-Z and Sean “Didi” comb After the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards, she sexually assaulted her at the age of 13.

In a recorded conversation heard by Fox News Digital, Jay-Z’s sexual assault accuser claimed her attorney Tony Buzbee sued the rapper.

Jay-Z filed lawsuit against former sexual assault accusers, saying Jane Doe admitted to making up stories

Jay Z

Jay-Z’s sexual assault accuser was heard on the video, claiming her attorney forced her to sue the rapper. (Photo taken by Karwai Tang/Wireimage)

“But Jay-Z…you mean he must be there? But he has nothing?” a private investigator said in a recording of Fox News’ digital numbers.

“He’s there,” Doe replied.

A second private investigator asked: “He is there, but he has nothing to do with any sexual behavior towards you, it’s strict…”

“Yes,” Doe said.

He also heard the accuser saying her lawyer asked her to sue A-list rapper.

“He’s the kind of person who prompted me to move forward with Jay-Z,” Duy said.

Jay-Z and P. Diddy at a White Party

Jay-Z and Sean “Diddy” Combs on the right are both named in Jane Doe’s sexual assault lawsuit. (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Wire Pictures for Bad Boy Entertainment)

The second private investigator asked: “Did it work with Jay-Z? Buzbee?”

Doe replied: “Yes.”

“Do you know why?” asked the first private investigator.

“No,” the plaintiff replied.

During an interview “Good morning in America,” “The tape talks to itself,” said Alex Spiro, the lawyer for Jay-Z.

“[Doe] There is no doubt that Mr. Carter did not do so. It was actually a lie, and the only reason Mr. Carter even got involved was because she was trying to get him involved and was included by the lawyer. ”

Jay-Z, Sean’Diddy’Combs Sexual Assault Accuser DROVE Litigation

But the U.S. Department of Energy attorney Tony Buzbee called it a “blatant lie” and provided the recorded phone call with his clients.

“Did they say they denied Jay Z attacking you on the tape? Is this true?” Buzbee said on the phone.

“No. I didn’t-I never said it,” Doe replied.

“[Doe] There is no doubt that Mr. Carter did not do so. It was actually a lie, and the only reason Mr. Carter even got involved was because she was trying to get him involved and was included by the lawyer. ”

– Alex Spiro, Jay-Z’s lawyer

Jay-Z and Diddy attend MTV party

Jane Doe’s attorney Tony Buzbee called it a “blatant lie” and pushed the plaintiff towards Sue Jay-Z. (Photo by Jeff Kravitz/Filmmagic, Inc)

Buzbee continued, “Well, they also said you told them that they had it on the tape, I, Tony Buzbee, tell you-like coming up with this plan and telling you that Jay-Z beat you up so you can make more money?”

“No,” Doe replied.

“I immediately spoke to Jane Doe after contacting ABC,” Buzbee said in a statement to Fox News Digital. “She hasn’t admitted she’s lying. It’s the opposite. Her position is very clear and never changed. Tape is a kind of manufacturing.”

“Investigators tortured, harassed and deceived the poor woman and secretly recorded what she said from the context. [he] Attacked her. She has never wavered at this point, not once. ”

“Investigators tortured, harassed and deceived the poor woman and secretly recorded what she said from the context. [he] Attacked her. She has never wavered at this point, not once. ”

– Tony Boozby’s lawyer

The lawsuit against Jay-Z and Combs was dismissed on February 14. Her attorneys Buzbee and Antigone Curis said in court documents obtained by Fox News Digital that the plaintiff “here to notify the above actions were voluntarily dismissed and biased.”

Jay-Z filed a lawsuit against the plaintiff and his attorneys on March 3. The lawsuit was filed in federal court in the southern Alabama region.

On Monday, Buzbee told Fox News Digital that Jay-Z and his team have been working to intimidate Doe to get her to withdraw her story, and according to Buzbee, Doe “supports her claims.”

“This proposed claim made by Alabama is pieced together with another case, Jay-Z’s team and filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles. Like the case in Los Angeles, this new case in Alabama also has no legal merit. Shawn Carter’s investigators have been repeatedly harassed, threatened, threatened, and Hargangu, the poor woman’s efforts over the weeks have frightened her story and made her a shocking story.”

Sean Diddy Combs and Jay-Z in a colorful suit for Roc Nation brunch

Sean Combs left, Jay-Z both denied the allegations against them. The lawsuit was dropped in February. (Getty Image)

Spiro claims that no one “forces” the plaintiff or “threats her” in any way, shape or form.

“[Doe] Meeting and talking to him volunteer [the private investigators]she told them her truth,” Spiro said on “GMA.”

Spiro also claims that his client Jay-Z never met the plaintiff.

Like what you are reading? Click here for more entertainment news

Fox News Digital learned that there were no solutions or outdoor agreements involving dismissing the case.

“From the moment this happened, he was clear, and it was obvious that he would never pay a penny. It would definitely not be anything other than fighting for the truth here,” a source close to Jay-Z told Fox News Digital.

Jay-Z attends the movie premiere

Jane Doe allegedly “voluntarily and directly admitted” Jay-Z representative, which was not the case on her assault charge, according to a lawsuit from Fox News Digital. (Monica Schipper/wire diagram)

According to a lawsuit by Fox News on digital numbers, the U.S. Department of Energy allegedly “voluntarily directly” Jay-Z’s representative, her attack allegation was not true.

Additionally, according to the documents, Jay-Z’s legal team denied Doe and her attorneys – Buzbee and David Fortney – suggested that she waive the lawsuit the day before the decision because it was “too dangerous to continue the case.”

The rap tycoon issued a statement after withdrawing the lawsuit.

“Today is a win,” Jay-Z said in part after filing. “The frivolous, fictional and shocking allegations are dismissed. This kind of civil lawsuit is without an advantage. The fictional story they create is ridiculous, even if not because of the seriousness of the claim, I do not want to be experienced by anyone.

App users click here to get Instagram posts

Sources close to Jay-Z told Fox News Digital that the rapper’s wife Beyoncé and their three children were “very frustrated” about the “depressing” charges.

“Mr. Carter’s daughter is the same age as [as Jane Doe]they have to deal with this and very public life… They have a wonderful life and are currently attacked by someone for terrible reasons. This is complicated. It was complicated for daddy…he was wearing heavy clothes. ”

Click here to register for entertainment newsletter

Jay-Z and Beyoncé

Sources close to Jay-Z told Fox News Digital that the rapper’s wife Giant – pop star Beyoncé and their three children were “very frustrated” about the “shocking” allegations. (Getty Image)

“Watch this disband and figure out… how she became a pawn, and then ask her what was really going on here and hear these words. It’s very frustrating.”

Although Doe and her attorney dropped the lawsuit, sources close to Jay-Z shared why the rapper sued his former accuser for defamation.

A source shared with Fox News Digital: “This country mistakenly accuses more people in prison than any other country in the world.”

Jay-Z

Jay-Z sued Jane Doe and his attorneys and is seeking a jury trial and unspecified compensation. (AP image)

Mr. Carter has spent decades fighting for those things, you will be wrongly accused, we won’t figure out what’s really going on here?

Rapper accused of raping minor And comb Court documents said at the 2000 MTV VMA party, court documents said.

Doe’s initial lawsuit alleges Combs raped a minor, while “Celebrity A” and “Celebrity B” looked at it. Carter is known as “Celebrity A” in the lawsuit filed.

Jay-Z is seeking jury trials and unspecified compensation.

Click here to get the Fox News app

Tracy Wright from Fox News Digital contributed to the report.

Source link

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

star360feedback