Blog Post

Prmagazine > News > News > Ex-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio arrested on assault charge outside U.S. Capitol
Ex-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio arrested on assault charge outside U.S. Capitol

Ex-Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio arrested on assault charge outside U.S. Capitol


Enrique Tarrio, the first Superb Boys Leader President Donald Trump has been given the last month, arrested outside the US capital Friday and charged with an attack of a protesting woman.

Tarrio was bound, sought and placed by police police at the US Capitol Police after he appeared at Capitol Hill with many members of the proud boys and bowls for a “press conference. ” The police said he was charged with attack.

Capitol police say a statement that the incident occurred at 2:30 pm of “Our officials witnessed a woman (a cell protester) that spent the face of man” as they walked. “And officials witnessed the man who strikes the phone and arm of the woman,” as the statement.

Follow the series of live political scope here.

Asked why he was imprisoned, Tarrius told the natives “he was looking at his phone on my face so I [inaudible] his phone. “

NBC News heard at the Washington US Attorney office – that now Ed Martin led, Who helped organize “stop theft” which rallys the chaos of the capital and later becomes an arbitrator for January 6 caught. NBC news also reaches Tarrio representatives.

Tarrius served 22 years of federal prison sentences in cases including claiming conspiracy for his role in January 6, 2021, Capitol Attack Until last month, when Trump started his sentence.

Superb Boys Leader Joe bigggs Plans are announced for the press conference on Thursday while showing former counselor in what White House Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Podcast.

“To myself, Enrique Tarrio, Stewart Rhodes and the shepherd and Zachary [Rehl] Here, we will go to the Capitol and talk about our future plans, and what we look like. “

At the press conference, they told the reporters they plan to accuse the justice of the department in cases filed against them.

“I don’t talk about violent reciprocity. I’m talking about something stronger, accountability and rule of law. That’s why we now informed a case against the DOJ for their murders, False and end to the suffering they began, “Tarrius said.

No suit is filed. Biggs mean they’ll seek “about $ 150 million” but “we don’t focus on what’s going to happen.”

Four men have been convicted of claiming consideration for leading roles they played on January 6 Riot, and the group received some highest prison penalties connected to revolt. Trump started all their sentences on his first day at the office, while issuing Little 1,500 pardons For supporters convicted of criminal cases related to attack.



Source link

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

star360feedback