Blog Post

Prmagazine > News > News > Blue state workers rally around top Trump official targeting congestion pricing: ‘Borderline stealing’
Blue state workers rally around top Trump official targeting congestion pricing: ‘Borderline stealing’

Blue state workers rally around top Trump official targeting congestion pricing: ‘Borderline stealing’

Exclusive: New York City workers slammed the city’s congested traffic pricing in a new ad for the Department of Transportation.

“I think with tolls rising, train fares are raised, and now you want to add tolls on the street, I think it’s boundary theft,” a man said in the clip.

Another New York worker said: “It’s ridiculous, it’s going to…it’s destroying the city.”

“This is more expensive for me,” said one man.

Blue State bail laws have been cut repeatedly by the suspects of violence.

Secretary Sean Duffy speaks to the media after a tragic plane crash in Washington, D.C.

Sean Duffy, secretary of the U.S. Department of Transportation, spoke to the media about approaching Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and falling into the Potomac River in the United States on January 30, 2025 after U.S. Hawk Flight 5342 collided with a Blackhawk helicopter. (Ken Cedeno/Reuters)

The video is part of a broader effort by the Trump administration to crack down on supporters as an important way to curb Manhattan traffic.

“The hardworking New Yorker wasn’t angry at the White House.

Air traffic controllers may raise interest rates when Trump administrators want to facilitate recruitment

New York Governor Kathy Hochul speaks at the Democratic National Convention

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul speaks at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago on Monday, August 19, 2024. (AP Photo/J. ScottApplewhite)

Gloria Shepherd, executive director of the Federal Highway Administration, wrote a letter asking tolls to end on March 21.

While technically a pilot program, these tolls proved to have received a $37.5 million bonus in January. In addition to Shepherd’s letter, Duffy canceled the Biden-er-ers era agreement between the department and the New York department.

New York Democratic Governor Kathy Hochul vowed to “resist in an orderly manner” to deal with the FHWA’s request to end the program in an “orderly manner.”

Hochul cancels CUNY press conference after anti-Israel protests break out

New York City skyline

Drivers in New York City are paying to enter certain areas of Manhattan. (Fox News Photo/Joshua Comins)

Click here to get the Fox News app

“Our position is clear: it’s not a legal order. We have filed a lawsuit and it’s now up to the court,” John J. McCarthyhead of MTA’s policy and external relations, earlier this week on the requirement.

Tolls are valid every day in Manhattan and South on 60th Street.

Alexandra Koch of Fox News contributed to the report.

Source link

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

star360feedback