President Donald Trump On Monday, the U.S. attack on Houthis in Yemen was successful and sent a clear message: “Stop shooting at American ships and we will stop shooting at you.”
The Trump administration kicked off its operations earlier this month Updated threats The Israeli ships were put on opposition to Israeli ships earlier this month after Jerusalem cut off humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip.
“In the past two weeks, Iran-backed Houthi terrorists have been destroyed by a ruthless strike,” Trump said in an article on social media truth on Monday afternoon. “Many of their fighters and leaders are no longer with us.”
Iran’s Khamenei warns “strong strike” when Trump threatens to bomb, keep silent about our anger

President Trump is taking action against Hotis to defend U.S. transportation assets and to stop terrorism threats, the White House released on March 15, 2025. (White House)
“We hit them every day and night – it’s getting harder.”
Trump said their ability allowed Hottis to be “quickly destroyed.”
Horror network, Supported by IranAfter Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023, the attack on ships in the western Red Sea began to escalate. It is worth noting that security experts point out that Houthi attacks were not accidental, as they were uncommonly targeting Chinese or Saudi Arabian ships.
Trump also sent a message to Iran on Monday, warning that if the attack does not stop, Washington will come to Tehran next.
Trump proved explosive report confirms Iran oversees Houthi’s “political and military affairs”

At a tribal gathering on January 14, 2024, Houthi followers burned Israeli and American flags in the outskirts of Yemen’s Sana’a province. Followers of Houthi gathered to protest against US-UK air strikes in locations in their controlled areas. (Mohammed Hamoud/Getty Images)
“Our attacks will continue until they no longer pose a threat to freedom of navigation,” Trump said. “Otherwise, we’re just starting out and the real pain hasn’t arrived for Husseus and his sponsors in Iran.”
Trump has Increased his threat The warnings issued to Iran in recent days, warning of direct military impacts, not only not to stop arming the terrorist network, but also continue with its nuclear ambitions.
The U.S. Central Command has not released the latest news about the Houthi leader allegedly killed in a strike or latest operation.

U.S. President Donald Trump spoke on Air Force One before arriving at Palm Beach International Airport in West Palm Beach, Florida on March 28, 2025. Trump heads to his Mar-A-Lago resort in Palm Beach. (Brendan Smialowski/AFP via Getty Images)
Click here to get the Fox News app
According to a representative of Houthi, three people were killed during an overnight strike in the capital Sanaa controlled by Houthi, a terrorist network has maintained grip since 2014. Associated Press.
The strike, apparently on Monday morning, was only three days after the last attack last Friday, reportedly more “hard” than previous air movements and took place at and several locations around Sanaa.